I am so excited to launch this episode! Brandon has spent much of his life coaching, developing and training competitive athletes and now leads store teams for one of the most iconic brands in specialty retail. He is a hands-on leader and passionate Store Manager with a consistent track record of driving top line sales, recruiting talent and building high performance selling teams. Brandon speaks from his heart and openly claims he doesn’t have all the answers, but does share the tips that have created his successful track record.
Everyone is going to take something away from this podcast! Brandon is amazing.
Enjoy the listen!
- Success comes from:
- Setting clear expectations
- Never getting bored with the basics
- Keeping the “fun” in fundamentals
- HIring great talent
- Be maniacally focused on developing the team to deliver amazing customer experiences
- Recognizing the little things as well as the big things
- Creating a coaching culture which will enable you to provide both positive and constructive feedback to the team
- Have a Positive Attitude Every Day!
- Do a “mindset check” before you walk into your Store
- How am I feeling today?
- Am I at my best?
- Love, Know & Listen to your Customer
- Find Inspiration
- Follow Brandon Simpauco on LinkedIn