Brick and Mortar retail at holiday? Well there is nothing better. It’s exhilarating and at the same time, can be stressful. Today’s guest, Jim O’Toole, has mastered the art of winning at holiday as a multi-unit leader and he shares his secrets with us! James is a successful multi-unit leader who has spent time working for some of the most iconic brands like The Gap, Pottery Barn, Banana Republic, Lenscrafters and others. He even spent time working with me at Running Great Stores! You are going to love his perspective on how to create a successful holiday season for both your team and your customers. His positivity is contagious and his tips are easy to implement. I know you will love hearing Jim’s ideas and be excited to take them back to create a winning holiday season! Enjoy the listen! p.s. To get a recap of the podcast, visit runninggreatstores.com and click on the Knowledge Center and then Podcasts! xoxo, Rachel
Listen to The Full Episode
- Formula for a Successful DM
- Surround yourself with the best people possible
- Have a plan – what do you need to focus on?
- Prioritize – what is the ROI on what you are going to do?
- Stay humble and move fast!
- Focus during Holiday
- Keeping Teams Happy
- Motivate, Celebrate, Appreciate
- Follow James O’Toole on LinkedIn